Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Does the Rottweiler have cropped ears?
2. The Cardigan Welsh Corgi sometimes has a docked tail.
3. Can you show a Doberman Pinscher without a docked tail?
4. The Smooth Collie is shown with cropped ears.
5. There has been a successful experiment to breed a naturally bob-tailed Boxer.
6. Some Old English Sheepdogs are naturally bob-tailed.
7. Does the Yorkshire Terrier have a docked tail?
8. The Briard is always shown in its natural state.
9. To register your dog with the American Kennel Club, you have the option of not docking or cropping your dog's ears and/or tail even if the breed standard calls for such a procedure.
10. Most dogs with docked tails have the procedure done as puppies to avoid tail injuries in the adult dogs.
Source: Author morrigan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.