Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Vickie and I are going to the beach. In preparation, I was painting my toenails when...OMG! What DOES NOT cause this yucky infection I discovered under my toenails?
2. You are a man who shaves every day. Strange bumps have sprung up on your face. They're not pimples or hives. What is the mostly likely cause of this icky presentation?
3. Jeffy is very concerned about his appearance. Lately, he has noticed thinning hair around his temples and crown. What is the term for this issue?
4. I have worked as an ER nurse for over 20 years and have been on my feet for most of this time. Given my profession, which medical problem might I exhibit?
5. As my grandfather ages, his eyebrows, nose hair and ear hair have grown. What is the definitive scientific reason for this condition?
6. Every morning, I wash my hair, blow it dry and then use a hair curler. Recently, I noticed my locks were a bit distressed. Which is not a correct definition of my damaged tresses?
7. I greeted my dog this morning with an ear scratch and a kiss (ewww...but doggie parents can relate). My dog loved the scratch but wrinkled her nose and ran away from the kiss. What is a common result of the causes of "Running Away Doggie Syndrome" aka "Morning Breath"? (Hint - three are factors, only one is a result.)
8. I have a hammertoe caused by a muscle and ligament imbalance around the middle joint of my toe. This condition makes my toe bend to either direction and become stuck in this position. What could NOT be a cause for this problem?
9. Annie is enrolled in the University of Buckwheat's "Nonessential Knowledge" program. She seems to yawn quite frequently during her classes. What is a discovered reason for this activity?
10. I just discovered a mole. What did I not find?
Source: Author Jinxgirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.