Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many fish did Peter catch during the miracle performed after Jesus' resurrection as described in John 21?
2. What is the reference for this verse: "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."?
3. Why did Jesus ask Peter to 'go to the lake and throw out his line' in Matthew 17?
4. How many fishes were used to feed the 5,000 along with the loaves?
5. What symbol did the earliest Christians use to identify themselves?
6. What was the first meal which Jesus was recorded as eating after His resurrection?
7. In the creation story, on which day were fishes created?
8. According to the NIV Bible, what was Jonah swallowed by?
9. According to Matthew, what are Jonah's days inside the animal that swallowed him thought to represent?
10. What were the Men of Tyre selling in Judah on the Sabbath as described in Nehemiah?
Source: Author armageddon4291
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trammgr
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.