Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The cathedral in Prague (Czech Republic) was named after the city's patron saint, who also favours dancers. What is his name?
2. Saint Coloman of Stockerau is the patron saint of which Austrian town with a famous abbey?
3. Who saved the inhabitants of Paris (France) thrice and thus became one of the city's patron saints?
4. Which city in Croatia has the relics of Saint Blaise and so is patronized by him?
5. London is patronized by Saint Peter, Saint Paul, and by one of the archangels. Which archangel is patron saint of London?
6. Limerick, Ireland has a patron saint from the country nowadays known as Turkey, who is very fond of children. Who is this patron saint?
7. Patron saint of Sint-Eloois-Winkel in Belgium is Saint Eligius of Noyons. What was his profession?
8. Patras, Greece is the place where one of the apostles is said to have been martyred. Who thus became patron saint of Patras? He did not play golf in Scotland.
9. Which German city, with a famous statue including a rooster, has Saint Peter as patron saint?
10. Born in Assisi, Italy, this lady is one of the patron saints of Assisi. Who also patronizes television?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.