Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. McAfee, the internet security company, became a subsidiary of which of these in 2011?
2. Which of the following types of attacks do hackers use to gain information from you without the use of specialized computer programs?
3. Which of these services was originally designed for network administrators to work remotely on different computers in their network but is now mostly used by malicious hackers?
4. Which of the following isn't a type of hacker?
5. On most home computers, how often should you update your operating system and security software?
6. Which of the following software programs would not help you in protecting your computer?
7. Which of the following software programs' main function is typically to enable an attacker to have a complete control of their victim's PC?
8. Is encryption of your data an unnecessary security precaution that can be ignored?
9. The Morris worm, which was the first worm to spread in the wild extensively, was originally written not to cause damage, although due to the bugs that were found in its code, it caused so much damage on the Internet that it was also referred to as the "Great Worm."
10. Computer worms, viruses, as well as Trojans are generally grouped into one big group. What is this group called?
Source: Author Codelock
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.