Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You diagnose your first patient with Histrionic Personality Disorder. What did she say to cause you to seek further confirmation of this diagnosis?
2. Antisocial Personality Disorder tends to be diagnosed in men. What might a forensic patient say that would cause the psychologist to suspect APD, rather than ordinary criminal behavior?
3. This patient has Schizoid Personality Disorder. What started you on the path of this diagnosis?
4. Your next patient has Borderline Personality Disorder. What did she say that was a "red flag?"
5. This next gentleman seems to have Paranoid Personality Disorder. What did he say to make you think of investigating this diagnosis?
6. You quickly diagnose the next patient with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. What did she say that led you to this conclusion?
7. Your next patient is a woman who seems rather timid. You diagnose Avoidant Personality Disorder. What did she say?
8. Your next patient is also a rather retiring woman. However, you diagnose her with Dependent Personality Disorder. Why? What did she say?
9. You diagnose your next patient with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder. What did he say that caused you to suspect this diagnosis?
10. The last patient who walks into your office has said something that suggests Schizotypal Personality Disorder. What was it?
Source: Author SterlingT
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.