Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who founded the British Army Cadet Force?
2. What is the age range for members of the Army Cadet Force?
3. Do ex-army cadets have to join the British Army?
4. Subject to your instructors and commanders discretion, what rank may you hold once your 2-star level is completed?
5. What is the teaching course that a cadet should (but doesn't have to) complete before he or she completes their three star award?
6. In the Army Cadets, cadets are given the chance to shoot and learn weapons skills. What is the model of the general cadet rifle?
7. Which of the following is NOT a subject cadets within the Army Cadet Force learn?
8. How many Army Proficiency Certificate (A.P.C) star levels are there? NB - don't count the "Basic" and "Master Cadet" levels.
9. What is the highest rank a cadet can achieve?
10. Finally, how old must someone be if they wish to become an adult instructor?
Source: Author kat1703
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Stillman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.