Some sample questions from this category:
* What is the English word for 'Babalêla'?
* What is the English word for 'Tsatsing'?
* Still in the supermarket, and now down the fruit aisle. I pick up a bag of 'diapola', thinking I can eat them later. What have I just picked up?
* I get back to the house and notice that I have lost my 'mmôtôrô-dinôtlêlô'. So what is the problem?
* Walking through the mountains (as you do), you come across your neighbour, who is clearly oblivious to the fact that your Sesotho isn't great. He is talking about his farm, when he yells the phrase 'dikgômotshadi ya ka e le babja!'. What is wrong?