Some sample questions from this category:
* The Swahili language is primarily spoken along the east African coast, an area that has a long history of trade with the Arab nations. It is no wonder then that the name 'Swahili' comes from the Arabic language. What does it mean?
* Swahili is a member of which language family?
* Swahili is an official language in all but which of these four countries?
* How would one say 'hello' in Swahili?
* The African-American holiday of Kwanzaa is celebrated each December. The name 'Kwanzaa' is derived from the Swahili word 'kwanza' and means what?