Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of these is the correct way to say 'hello' in Zulu to a group of two or more persons?
* Which of these is Zulu for 'how are you'?
* What is the Zulu word for 'yes'?
* Which Zulu word is an interjection meaning 'wow', 'no', 'stop', 'or 'no way' and is also used in South African English?
* Suppose someone speaking to you in Zulu uses a Zulu word you are not familiar with, say 'ushukela'. How might you respond to communicate your lack of understanding?