Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The bite of which type of parasite can cause what is known as Lyme disease?
2. What highly intelligent cephalopod mollusk has a large head, several arms with suction cups, no skeleton and has been observed using tools for protection?
3. Vital for protection, which of the following animals does NOT have a carapace?
4. Sponges are most accurately described as what?
5. Animals: Is the Tasmanian Devil living, extinct, mythological or a folk tale?
6. A new species of frog was discovered in Thailand in 2009. It is remarkable for eating what?
7. The Arctic fox and the Arctic hare are endemic to the Arctic. Which of the following animals is endemic to Antarctica?
8. What giant breed of dog is known as the Apollo of dogs due to a lineage going back to Roman times?
9. What royally named butterfly is the largest in the world?
10. Which of these "flies" is actually a beetle?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.