Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I don't know if the PT Boat used the correct tactic or always guessed correctly when travelling to Australia.
2. The weather was very cold when the minister wed Della and Denny, both intrepid Antarctic explorers.
3. The stop was abrupt as man after man filed in front of us while we were in New Zealand.
4. It was an accident when the Alaskan barber ingested some of the shaving cream.
5. Does Sheba rent seven homes or eight in Norway?
6. While in Russia, Erika ran a marathon between Moscow and one of its suburbs.
7. Have you noticed how gross trash is when left by tourists in Antarctica?
8. Should I ask Tim or should I ask Tom how to get to the Land Down Under?
9. I fear Edward does not believe the story of Moses leading the Israelites across the desert.
10. Herb lacked adventures during the part of his journey when he visited Turkey and Romania.
Source: Author bernie73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.