Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which continent cannot be conquered in the original board game of Risk?
2. Which of these is a type of sausage?
3. If you are using a wok, what are you probably doing?
4. Which type of dance is done using metal on the soles of your shoes?
5. What golfer has a drink, made from lemonade and tea, named after him?
6. Who was the first living person to be shown on a postage stamp?
7. What is the common link between Sapporo, Asahi and Kirin?
8. My hobby is lepidoptery. Do you know what it is that I do?
9. Which of the following is true about kites?
10. What was the first flavor of the Life Savers brand candy?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.