Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee' is a quotation associated with which sportsman?
2. 'History will be kind to me for I intend to write it' is a quotation from which of these politicians?
3. Which country singer gave us this gem - 'The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!'?
4. 'If one cannot catch the bird of paradise, better take a wet hen' is a saying attributed to which of these?
5. 'The truth is rarely pure and never simple' is a quotation from which witty man?
6. 'When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us' are words of wisdom from which inventor?
7. Which actress is credited with these words: 'It's not the men in your life that matters, it's the life in your men'?
8. 'I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.' is a quotation from which of these politicians?
9. 'Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere' is a quotation from which much missed man?
10. 'If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner' are words spoken by which statesman?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.