Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The name of this animal is Afrikaans for 'earth pig'.
2. This is a small nocturnal primate with very large eyes.
3. This African cat has tufts of black hair on its ears and can jump 10 feet in the air to catch a bird.
4. This large marine animal is a cousin of the manatee.
5. In winter I have a white coat but it turns dark again in the warmer months when I have a different name.
6. This imported pest causes much damage in the Southwestern U.S.
7. This is a long-necked gazelle from Africa.
8. This large parrot is colored a brilliant purple-blue.
9. This is the name of both a type of wasp and a type of mongoose.
10. This small cat resembles an otter.
11. This small African antelope has cup-shaped hooves that help it climb rocks.
12. This bird is known for its haunting, laughing night call.
13. This baboon has multicolored skin- front and rear!
14. This animal has one spiral 'horn' that is actually a tooth.
15. This animal is the most intelligent invertebrate.
16. Many people in the Eastern U.S. build large houses for this insect-eating bird.
17. This Central American bird has brilliant green plumage.
18. This snake-eating ground dweller is actually a member of the cuckoo family.
19. This Russian antelope has an inflatable nose.
20. The closest relatives of this jungle bird are woodpeckers.
21. This South American monkey has a bright red, bare face.
22. This Andean llama-family member produces fine wool.
23. This giant weasel is known for its bad temper and even worse smell.
24. This long-haired animal is a Tibetan member of the cow family.
25. This African animal looks and smells like a skunk.
Source: Author crisw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.