Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Many people give this fruit to their dogs as a treat. However, just a few bites can cause fatal kidney failure in some dogs.
2. Dogs who eat this may become very ill from alcohol poisoning.
3. Ingestion of just a few of these nuts can cause temporary paralysis of the back legs in some dogs.
4. Which raw fish can cause poisoning in dogs?
5. This food is sometimes used to season dogs' meals, but can cause anemia.
6. In some dogs, this sweetener can cause hypoglycemia.
7. Raw chicken bones are more dangerous to dogs than cooked ones.
8. Dogs- especially dogs that are fed a straight diet of dry food with little variety- may get an inflammation of the pancreas called "pancreatitis" if they eat certain foods that they are not used to. Which of the following is most apt to cause pancreatitis?
9. A common food byproduct used in gardens has been found to cause vomiting, tremors and fast heartbeat when dogs eat it. What is this byproduct?
10. Which of the following holiday plants is *least* toxic to dogs?
Source: Author crisw
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.