Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which piece of tack prevents a horse from putting its head up high when being ridden?
2. Which of these involves shortening the horse's stride at the same time as maintaining the horse's speed and momentum?
3. Which of these is not a type of trot?
4. What should a rider do if he is traveling down a steep hill on horseback?
5. If a horse was cantering round on the right rein and the front outside leg was reaching in front of the inside, the horse would be on the correct lead.
6. How many beats does the canter have?
7. What letter is at the centre of the arena or paddock?
8. If a rider is riding bareback, which item of tack is missing?
9. What is it called when a rider makes a horse cross over its legs and move sideways?
10. How would a rider make a horse rein back?
Source: Author rebekah91
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor uglybird
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.