Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A day on the farm begins early. What animal crows when the sun comes up?
2. One of the first chores of the day is to milk the ______. What barn animal needs to milked?
3. Feeding the animals is also a daily chore on a farm. Besides hay, what else might be fed to the horses?
4. In order to feed the chickens, where would you most likely go?
5. Cleaning the stables is another chore on a farm. What tool might be used to help clean the stables?
6. What is used on a farm to keep animals from wandering off and to keep wild animals out?
7. If you are planting crops on your farm, what do you need to help plow the field?
8. What animal would you most want to keep out of the hen house?
9. Repairs are a constant part of life on a farm. What might be used to repair a leaky roof on the barn?
10. When the crops are ripe, what must you do so that you can take them to market?
Source: Author Sprink1234
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.