Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A standard length, a unit of meter in verse, or a step or speed.
2. An angle of an intersection of parts in a roof.
3. A part of a journey or race, or one competition among several similar events.
4. A type of grayish and reddish brown.
5. The side of an artificial or natural structure.
6. A channel of water or a bed of mineral in rock or ice.
7. The literal or figurative birthplace of an idea, product, or other physical or intellectual creation.
8. An artistic representation of the human trunk, or something incomplete or damaged.
9. Physical force, especially used for intimidation or persuasion.
10. The center or essential or vital part of something.
Source: Author GunnerVd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.