Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How to play this quiz:
Read the descriptions in the question, and then decide from the multiple choices given which scenario fits the description in the question.
"One hotel room. Unwise access to a mini bar. A difficult to eat burger. And my daughter with a video camera. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?"
2. Sunset Boulevard. A Divine looking lady. A stuttering A-list celebrity. And the privacy of a car. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
3. A love-struck Scientologist. My pal Oprah. And a springy couch. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
4. It's 1962. Guitar music is on the way out. We're definitely not signing them. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
5. Year 3000. A seven-foot alien with dreadlocks and rotten teeth. Aliens defeat humans in nine minutes flat. Surely that's brilliant! What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
6. Miss Teen USA 2007 finals. A pretty Miss South Carolina contestant. A microphone. And a little question about a map. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
7. San Diego Padres game. A small matter of a National Anthem to sing. Millions of viewers watching live. There's no need to rehearse. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
8. British radio. A stolen telephone number. And a clever idea to make a prank call. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
9. Vegas. Night out with my childhood friend. Hey, is that a wedding chapel? What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
10. A live concert. A long, billowing red dress. A hairstyle so large you have to fight to see out of it. Stiletto shoes. And a staircase. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
Source: Author dopple44
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.