Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the capital city of Germany?
2. Home of the DAX, Germany's busiest airport and the financial heart of Germany?
3. Germany's major northern seaport, home of the German production of 'Phantom of the Opera' and the country's second largest city?
4. Complete this title with a German city - "The Pied Piper of ..."?
5. World capital of Oktoberfest and host of the 1972 Olympic Games?
6. University town, birthplace of Beethoven and former capital of the Federal Republic of Germany?
7. City located in Bavaria and location of famous war trials after World War II?
8. Alleged origin of a certain 'eau', site of a Roman settlement and situated directly on the Rhine?
9. Which of these cities has the Frauenkirche, the Allee of Kings, and was the target of massive bombing raids in February, 1945?
10. A former member of the Hanseatic League, home of Werder, Germany's oldest port city and capital of Germany's smallest state?
Source: Author hews
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.