Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Aberdeen's nickname
2. What is the name of the ground where Aberdeen Football Club play their home games?
3. Who was granted the Freedom of the City of Aberdeen in 1993?
4. One of the biggest man-made holes in Europe is in Aberdeen. What is its name?
5. Two rivers flow into the North Sea at Aberdeen. What are they called?
6. What is Aberdeen's motto?
7. Aberdeen boasts two universities. One is called Aberdeen University. What is the name of the other one?
8. Aberdeen is known as Scotland's "Oil Capital" because of the oil that can be was found in the adjacent North Sea. During which year was the first major find of oil?
9. Where is the Winter Garden in Aberdeen?
10. Aberdeen Harbour Board is the oldest business in Britain. In what year was it established?
Source: Author Rob3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.