Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When did sailing-boats first appear in Scandinavia?
2. What was the private boat-type?
3. What was the knorr used for?
4. Broad sails are more effective than tall sails.
5. The Vikings had a kind of navy. What was it called?
6. What are the two most famous Viking ships, found in mounds in Norway?
7. How were sails marked to show that it was a king's ship?
8. In 1893, Magnus Andersen sailed across the Atlantic with the copy of a Viking-ship. How long did the journey last?
9. Where did the Vikings sleep when travelling at sea?
10. How did the Vikings transport the ships over land?
Source: Author harald
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor coolupway
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.