Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A pointed tool, used for making small holes:
2. Decorating with knotted string is:
3. Decorating with paper cutouts is:
4. In candle making, the basic material is:
5. A papier-mache figure is modeled on a skeleton called an:
6. Wicker that is used in basketry is composed of:
7. The devices used to comb and cleanse wool fleece, before it is spun into yarn are:
8. A machine used for weaving cloth is a:
9. Painting on cloth, with wax, on areas NOT to be dyed is:
10. Windows made with small pieces of colored glass held together with lead are:
11. To make _______ , you need a molten mixture of soda, ash, metal oxides and sand.
12. Folding paper into shapes such as animals is called:
13. The special oven used in glazing clay pots is called a:
14. The term, 'Lost wax process', refers to?
15. When drawing, one suggests three-dimensional reality on paper by means of?
16. Oil paints are mixed on a ------.
17. Etchings are prints made from a design cut in metal. This is done with:
18. Prints made by pressing paper with an inked stone is:
19. If you make an artistic arrangement of various materials and glue it to a surface, what do you have?
20. Which of these would be used in drawing a circle?
Source: Author cjbjrb11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.