Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Would a musical with Nazis, wimples, daring escapes, thunderstorms be butch enough for you? Which one is it?
2. OK big man! Would you go to see Communists, Jews being persecuted, Cossacks, lots of beards in a musical? Would you know what you were going to see?
3. The hoarding over this show announces "Several blokes dancing - with Axes!" "The abduction of the Sabines!" "Fist fights!" "Avalanches!"
What does it say on the ticket? (Apart from seat F14, £50)
4. A dark musical with Nazis, persecuted Jews and sleazy nightclubs. What are you paying your 'mark, a yen, a buck, or a pound' for?
5. Your mate tells you this show has pirates, virgins, soldiers, policemen and battles 'from Marathon to Waterloo in Order Categorical'
What has he been to see?
6. Lots of Queen songs, one after another! What more could a man ask? The name of the show, perhaps?
7. Revolution! Man the Barricades! 'Some will fall and some will live. Will you stand up and take your chance' with which show?
8. 'Beautiful girls wearing nothing but pearls.' I have to see this recent musical; but which one should I ask for?
9. A musical for all you baseball fans. If you've ever been to a game, you've probably sung the 'hit single' to which show?
10. More Nazis! More nuns. No they're not Jews, but Aretha thinks they look like a pair of 'Hasidic diamond merchants'. Carrie Fisher with a rocket launcher. Hundreds of cars completely totalled.
Surely you have already seen this, and didn't notice it was actually a musical?
Source: Author sackmandan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.