Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The column order called __________ has capitals of Ionic volutes and Corinthian acanthus-leaf decorations?
2. The style known as the 'True Style' (1750-1830) later came to be called __________ ?
3. The design of the early Christian Churches were based on the Roman __________ ?
4. In Barcelona, Antonio Gaudi designed buildings in a style that became known as _________?
5. The columns on the Porch of the Maidens (the Erechtheum) at the Acropolis are ___________ ?
6. A fenestrated (windowed) wall that is carried higher than the surrounding roof, to light interior space is a ________ ?
7. Concrete vaulting permitted what culture to first build large covered spaces with no internal support?
8. The cross-in square style would most often be found in a ___________ Church?
9. Egyptian Pylon temples contained what type of halls?
10. The part of Old St. Peter's in Rome between the chief entrance and the choir was the __________ ?
Source: Author vikan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.