Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the full title of "A Modest Proposal"?
2. Of the following, which is not one of the common options chosen by the children of Ireland?
3. How old did Swift recommend children be before they became a modest proposal?
4. Of the 120,000 children annually born in Dublin at the time, how many did Swift suggest should be used for the modest proposal?
5. What was the ethnicity of the person who told the narrator that a young, healthy child is a most delicious, nourishing and wholesome food?
6. During what time are the most Roman Catholic children born?
7. What did the narrator recommend as the selling price for a beggar's child?
8. What did the narrator acknowledge as the strongest objection to his proposal?
9. Which of the following is listed as one of the benefits of the narrator's modest proposal?
10. Why did the narrator say that the modest proposal food should not bear exportation?
Source: Author Triviaballer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.