Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What had the madness done for the narrator's senses?
2. What was the reason that the narrator killed the old man?
3. During the week before the narrator killed the old man, how did he act towards him?
4. How long did it take the narrator to place his head into the door so that he could see the old man?
5. For how many nights did the narrator look in upon the old man?
6. Why couldn't the narrator kill the old man on the first night?
7. What did the narrator do by accident-as a result waking the old man?
8. What did the old man cry out when awakened?
9. What was the low, dull, quick sound that the narrator heard?
10. The beating grew louder--what was the new anxiety that seized the narrator at this point?
11. How many times did the old man shriek?
12. After the old man was dead, what was the first thing the narrator did to conceal the body?
13. What was the second thing he did to conceal the body?
14. Why were the police sent to the house?
15. And finally, what was it (according to the narrator) that made him confess to the crime?
Source: Author draculanut31
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.