Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Fasten your seat belts, it's gonna be a bumpy night." (Bette Davis)
2. "Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories." (Deborah Kerr)
3. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." (Humphrey Bogart)
4. "Love is the mornin' and the evenin' star." (Burt Lancaster)
5. "As God is my witness I'll never be hungry again." (Vivien Leigh)
6. "My mother used to say to me 'Elwood'--she always called me Elwood--'Elwood, in this world you must be oh-so clever or oh-so pleasant.' For years I was clever... I'd recommend pleasant." (James Stewart)
7. It's not the men in your life it's the life in your men that counts. (Mae West)
8. You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody instead of being a bum... which is what I am. (Marlon Brando)
9. A magnificence that comes out of your eyes, in your voice, in the way you stand here, in the way you walk. You're lit from within, Tracy, you've got fires banked down in you, hearth-fires and holocausts. (James Stewart)
10. I AM big... it's the PICTURE that got small! (Gloria Swanson)
11. What movie is this from: "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!"?
12. And, Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star. (Warren Marsh)
13. Nature, Mr. Allnut, is what we are put on this world to rise above. (Katharine Hepburn)
14. We could tangle spiders in the webs you weave. (Katharine Hepburn was in this movie.)
15. Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges. (Alfonso Bedoya)
Source: Author steffi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.