Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Luke was a good prisoner until he was placed in the box because his mother died. He then decided to escape. How did he escape the first time?
2. With Luke "in the bush", a patrol car pulls into camp and the trunk is opened. The captain gets a big grin on his face. What was in the trunk?
3. Luke was captured and brought right to where the gang was working. A set of leg chains were applied on him. The captain said it for his own good. Lukes said something and the captain stuck him with a club, knocking him down a hill. What did Luke say to the captain?
4. How did Luke get caught after his first escape?
5. Luke escaped a second time. How did he go this time?
6. Luke is pursued by cops and bosses using dogs. What did Luke use to throw the dogs off the track?
7. Luke removed his leg restraints. What did he use to break the chains?
8. Back at the camp, Dragline receives a magazine in the mail. Inside the magazine was a photo of Luke with two buxom women at a bar in Atlanta. What was the magazine.
9. How much did Dragline charge another inmate to look at the photo of Luke and the two women?
10. Luke was caught again and brought back to the barracks, all beaten up with two sets of legs chains now on. The captain explained that he ran once and got one set of leg chains. He ran a second time and got two sets of leg chains. What would happen if he ran a third time?
Source: Author stevroll
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.