Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Carr, the Floor Walker, is an inmate trustee in charge of the barracks. He explained to the new men about the rule violations that would be punishable by spending a night in the box. What was NOT a rule explained in Carr's recitation?
2. Gibson, a new man who arrived at camp with Luke, gets put in the box. Why did this happen?
3. What accessories were given to the men going to the box?
4. Prison officals allowed inmates to fight each other on Saturday afternoons, if they had a problem which needed to be solved. Luke and Dragline had a big fight. What was the reason for this fight?
5. No inmate got a nickname unless Dragline gave him one. Dragline gave Luke the name of "Cool Hand Luke" because of a winning poker hand that Luke had. What was that winning hand?
6. Luke received a visit from his mother, brother and nephew. What was his mother's name?
7. What did Luke's brother John give him at the end of the visit?
8. How many hardboiled eggs did Luke eat in one hour?
9. When they first arrived at the camp they were told to call the captain, Captain, and everyone else Boss. Which is not a name of one of the bosses.
10. What was the reason Luke was placed in the box the first time?
Source: Author stevroll
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.