Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "They'll have no carriages, no horses, hardly any servants, and they'll keep no company. Only conceive how comfortable they'll be."
2. "It's not my atlas anymore, it's their atlas!"
3. "How did you find the silver? Was it all genuine?"
4. "Marianne Dashwood would no more think of me than she would of you, John."
5. "Don't worry, he is quite safe."
6. "Does she care for olives?"
7. "Edward and I have been secretly engaged these five years."
8. "She'll be wet through when she returns."
9. "Do not leave me alone."
10. "My heart is, and always will be, yours."
Source: Author Galaxyfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.