Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which South African bishop and theologian, famous for his work as an anti-apartheid and human rights activist, died in 2021?
2. Which of the following musicals was *NOT* written by Stephen Sondheim, who died in 2021?
3. Christopher Plummer, who died in 2021, won an Oscar for best supporting actor at the age of 82 for his role as Hal Fields in 'Beginners'. Who played his son Oliver?
4. Which baseball player, who spent 21 seasons with the Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves, died in 2021?
5. Wilbur Smith was a best-selling author who died in 2021. He set most of his novels in Africa. Which of the following books did he *NOT* write?
6. Murray Walker, who died in 2021, was a commentator of what sport?
7. American author Anne Rice, who died in 2021, is best known for what genre of literature?
8. Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and consort of Queen Elizabeth II, died in 2021. On which Greek island in the Ionian Sea was he born?
9. Charlie Watts, who died in 2021, gained fame as drummer for which band?
10. Albert Roux, who died in 2021, ran what famous London restaurant alongside his brother Michel?
Source: Author mazza47
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.