Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A former tax collector and member of the original Twelve Disciples who is generally considered to have written the first book of the New Testament
2. The sisters of a man raised from the dead by Christ at Bethany
3. The member of the original Twelve Disciples who raised a woman from the dead
4. The man who was blinded for three days while he was travelling on the road to Damascus
5. The Roman governor who freed Barrabas and sentenced Jesus to death by crucifixion
6. The elderly parents of John the Baptist
7. The prophet who bound his hands and feet to illustrate the grim future Paul faced
8. The recipient of two letters from Luke
9. The woman whose household members told Paul about divisions in the early church at Corinth
10. The master of a runaway slave who received a passionate letter from Paul to accept the slave back as an equal in Christ
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.