Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Bible "D" was thrown into a lion's den?
2. Which apostle was also known as Didymus?
3. What Christian woman, noted for her acts of charity, was raised from the dead by Peter?
4. What is the meaning of the word "Deuteronomy"?
5. In Mark chapter 5 Jesus found a man who lived in a cemetery. From what did Jesus deliver him?
6. Who betrayed Samson to his Philistine enemies?
7. In which of the Apostle John's writings was Diotrephes reprimanded for his prideful, contentious behavior?
8. According to Matthew, what final instruction does Jesus give the remaining eleven apostles?
9. What power did Joseph and Daniel both display in the Old Testament?
10. Which of these was one of the eleven Jerusalem gates repaired by Nehemiah?
Source: Author bigwoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.