Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which book will you find this verse? "An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit."
2. In which book will you find this verse? "A voice of one calling in the desert, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him."
3. Many books in the New Testament are actually letters to different churches that had been established. Where would this verse be found? "That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
4. This verse comes from one of the many books with more than one installment. Can you tell which one? "The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray."
5. In which book of the New Testament will you find this verse? "For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord."
6. The writer of this book still causes controversy as to authorship to this day -- but which book is it? "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."
7. Where in the New Testament would you find this verse? "I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues last, because with them God's wrath is completed."
8. Here they are discussing Old Testament scripture in the New Testament. Which book do you find it in? "Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe."
9. Which book is it in? "All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name and our teaching may not be slandered."
10. This was one of Jesus' most important commandments; which book is it quoted in? "Be completely humble and gentle be patient, bearing with one another in love."
Source: Author seanbrady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.