Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the first verse of the book of Revelation, whose revelation is this?
2. Who are the recipients of the first promise mentioned in the book of Revelation?
3. In chapter 1 verse 13 of Revelation, we find that John turned around to see where the great voice behind him was coming from. What did he see?
4. The church of Ephesus is commended for some of the things it has done correctly in Revelation 2:1-7, but Jesus tells John to let them know that He has something against them. What does Jesus say is something they should improve upon?
5. What promise follows the critique of Christ in regards to the church of Ephesus in Revelation 2:7?
6. When Jesus, through John, addresses the church of Smyrna in Revelation 2:8-11, He mentions something about poverty among other points concerning their church. In the King James Version, what does he say in reference to poverty?
7. How does the address to the church of Smyrna end?
8. In the message to the church of Pergamos in Revelation 2:13, who is noted for living among the members of this church and having a seat in their "congregation"?
9. How does the message to the church at Pergamos end in Revelation 2:17?
10. In the address to the church of Thyatira in Revelation 2:18-29, their "works" are mentioned twice in verse 19. What is the distinction between these two references concerning their works?
11. What is promised to those who overcome, and who belong to the church of Thyatira, in Revelation 2:26-28?
12. How is the church of Sardis described in Revelation 3:1?
13. How will the overcomers of Satan, who belong to the church of Sardis, be dressed according to Revelation 3:5?
14. What does Jesus say that he has set before the church of Philadelphia in Revelation 3:8?
15. In Revelation 3:12, what three things does Jesus say that He will write upon the overcomers of the church of Philadelphia, after He makes them to be pillars in the temple of God?
16. How is the church of Laodicea described in Revelation 3:16-17?
17. What does Jesus promise to those who overcome in the church of the Laodiceans?
18. Immediately after John follows Jesus's instructions and addresses the churches of Revelation chapters 1-3, he sees something next. In chapter 4 verse 1, what does he notice?
19. In chapter 4 of Revelation, what is the second thing that John sees after he writes to the churches?
20. We notice a rainbow mentioned in the text of Revelation 4:3. What are two unusual features about this particular rainbow?
Source: Author logcrawler
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.