Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the garden of Eden, we are told that the serpent speaks to Eve and tempts her with the fruit. What other animal literally speaks to a human in the Bible?
2. Who was the only woman to sit on the throne of Judah?
3. In the Millennial Kingdom, who gets to eat with whom?
4. Which brother was intimate with his sister?
5. Men are encouraged to study the Word of God and learn specific things. Which subject of study is specifically encouraged in Scripture? (NASB and KJV)
6. Who publicly cursed and threw stones at an Old Testament king and was not harmed?
7. Who deliberately and flauntingly spent the night with his father's wives?
8. What was the fate of Jezebel?
9. What couple died as a result of lying to the Holy Spirit?
10. Paul survived many encounters that would have left others dead. What was NOT a potentially lethal incident that happened to Paul?
Source: Author pgapgapga
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.