Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which part of the circulatory system is an IV placed?
2. Peripheral areas are the preferred sites for IVs. Where would a peripheral area be located?
3. What are the general reasons for having an IV?
4. When a health care professional is inserting a peripheral IV, where is the best place to start?
5. Where would one find the antecubital fossa?
6. Who would you expect to insert an IV?
7. If a patient has an IV inserted, do fluids always run through it?
8. A new IV site is required every few days to prevent infection and other major complications.
9. What might the medical staff call a capped off IV?
10. What is the diameter of the needle known as?
Source: Author amyrn007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.