Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What number is centerfielder Andruw Jones?
2. Where were the Braves playing when Rafael Furcal injured his arm?
3. How many homeruns did Chipper Jones hit in 2001?
4. Who led the Braves in RBI in 2001?
5. Who started first base for the Braves in the last game of the 2001 season?
6. Who was the manager for the Braves?
7. Who was the Braves starting right fielder for the 2001 season?
8. What shortstop veteran was traded for and arrived at Atlanta in the middle of the season?
9. Which player hit two game-winning homeruns against the Mets in a week's span?
10. In which division did the Braves play in 2001?
11. Which team, in the Braves division, did the Braves trail by eight games on June first?
12. Where did the Braves move to in 1997?
13. Which former starting pitching ace finished the season as a closer for the Braves?
14. What was the first team the Braves played following the September 11th attacks?
15. How many wins did the Braves have at the end of the season?
Source: Author pizzaman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.