Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the 5-3 victory of Manchester United over Newcastle, who were the goalscores for Newcastle?
2. Who was the striker for Southampton that finished 3rd on the goals scored list?
3. Who scored the second goal for Leeds in the home opener against Manchester City?
4. In the 2nd meeting between Chelsea and Leeds on January 28, where the match finished 3-2 to Chelsea, was the winning goal an own goal?
5. On April 16, Manchester United and Arsenal met for the final time, and the game would ultimately decide who would be champion if someone won. Who scored the tying goal for Manchester United to make the final score a 2-2 tie?
6. On Oct. 19, when Blackburn played Newcastle and defeated them 5-2, how many goals did David Dunn score?
7. On April 5, Aston Villa tied Arsenal 1-1. Who scored the goal for Aston Villa?
8. In the first meeting between Man U and Man City, how many goals did Danny Tiatto score to give Man City a 3-1 win?
9. What year did Sir Bobby Robson start as manager of Newcastle United?
10. In Everton's victory over Newcastle on April 6, who scored the what would be the winning goal in the 64th minute for Everton?
Source: Author quickmart12
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.