Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On "The Honeymooners", what lodge did Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton belong to?
2. On "Good Times", what club did janitor Nathan "Buffalobutt" Bookman belong to?
3. What bigoted lodge did Archie Bunker belong to?
4. On "Mama's Family" what secret lodge did Vint Harper belong to?
5. Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble belonged to The Loyal Order of the ___________?
6. Al Bundy and his buddies belonged to _____________ and met in his garage.
7. Although they didn't join, what club did Andy Taylor and Barney Fife get invited to?
8. What Lodge was Howard Cunningham on "Happy Days" a member of?
9. On "I Love Lucy" what club did Lucy and Ethel once compete against each other for Presidency?
10. What club did Officers Toody and Muldoon on "Car 54 Where Are You" belong to?
11. The Superintendant Dwayne Schneider, on "One Day at a Time" belonged to The Secret Order of The ___________________.
12. What lodge did Frank Lambert on "Step by Step" belong to?
13. What club of maids did Hazel belong to?
14. What league was Thelma Harper on "Mama's Family" a member of?
15. What association did Colt Seavers of "The Fall Guy" belong to?
Source: Author musicworks
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.