Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the beginning of the game, Hamtaro is set a mission by Boss to gather the Ham-Hams at the clubhouse because he has a special surprise for them. Boss is shocked to learn that Hamtaro doesn't know any Ham-Chat words and gives him a book which he can fill in with Ham-Chat words throughout his journey. Boss shows Hamtaro four main Ham-Chat words: Hamha, Hif Hif, Tack-Q and which other?
2. After learning the basic Ham-Chat, Boss lets Hamtaro begin his journey, saying that he can return to the Clubhouse any time. When Hamtaro leaves the Clubhouse the area menu is opened, showing where Hamtaro can go to and what areas he has completed. What is the only area Hamtaro can go to at this stage of the game apart from the Clubhouse?
3. After finding one of the Ham Hams and returning him/her to the Clubhouse, Boss informs Hamtaro that Pashmina was last seen at the Sunflower Park. Which other Ham Ham is found here?
4. Still in the Sunflower Park, Pashmina is found on top of the bars at the far end of the park. Her scarf blows away in the wind and she asks Hamtaro to retrieve it for her. Hamtaro gets the scarf off a crow who wants to know what the Ham-Chat phrase for 'Friend' is. What is it?
5. When Pashmina is returned to the Clubhouse, Boss says that Sandy will be at the Sky Garden, and somebody else found who at the Sunflower Market?
6. Hamtaro is off to the Ruins next to find two more Ham Hams. Whilst at the Ruins, Hamtaro sees a grumpy Ham who is sat at a table. He goes to the next area and Tack-Qs the broken television. If Hamtaro uses Tack-Q on it several times he will knock the grumpy Ham off his table (As well as having a lot of sinks fall on his head). 'Hamha' the Ham and he will say which new phrase to you?
7. After the return of Penelope, someone is waiting in Penelope's room for her. Who is it (assuming that Hamtaro found this Ham first)?
8. Hamtaro goes to the Sunflower Elementary to find more Ham Hams. Which Ham Ham can be found here that leaves for the Clubhouse with no fuss?
9. In the room to the right on the ground floor of the Sunflower Elementary, Hamtaro sees the sick Ham Ham. Just below her is a bin of what?
10. Hamtaro goes to the Sky Garden next to find Sandy. He must 'Scoochie' up the vines and then use what Ham-Chat phrase to get to the main garden?
11. The two Ham Hams at the bottom of the Sky Garden are collecting items. The cream coloured Ham Ham wants 'This' for what?
12. Hamtaro heads to the Sunflower Market now to retrieve two rival Ham Hams. One ends up being injured in some way (Depending on who Hamtaro goes to first). An item is needed for each injury. One of these items is the striped sticker. What is the name of the other one?
13. After finding all the Ham Ham's and returning to the Clubhouse, Boss reveals his surprise. It is a dance hall which then runs the game credits. When the credits finish, twelve stars fall out of the sky.
14. Which of these is a way to obtain a star?
15. When Hamtaro has collected 85 Ham-Chat words in his notebook, will Boss give him a final word?
Source: Author SayuriCocoa
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.