Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the arcade version of "Killer Instinct 2," we learn that Jago had a long lost sister. Who is she?
2. Every character in "Killer Instinct 2/Gold" has two No Mercy finishers. Each No Mercy input is different. Which character has the easiest finisher inputs?
3. How many total characters are in the game (Gargos included)?
4. How do you perform each character's second finisher move?
5. Who ended up winning the tournament in the original "Killer Instinct"?
6. What happened after Eyedol's defeat?
7. You can perform finishing moves anytime your opponent is on his second life gauge.
8. Does Glacius make a return to the second "Killer Instinct"?
9. I am from Tibet. In the original "Killer Instinct", I was possessed by my master the Tiger Spirit. In this game, I was betrayed by my master, who turned out to be the Demon Lord Gargos in disguise. He used me as a way to escape his prison. Now it's my mission to destroy him. Who am I?
10. What makes the endings in "Killer Instinct 2" different from the endings in "Killer Instinct Gold?"
11. I was made queen of the land of Amazonia when I banished the dark lord Gargos. One day, Gargos somehow returned. My own tribe felt that I cheated them and decided to cast me out of the tribe. Until I vanquish Gargos "permanently", I am forbidden to return to my home. Who am I?
12. I am a descendant of the people that drove off both Eyedol and Gargos. In order to protect my people, I have to destroy Gargos. Who am I?
13. Which character can use a machine gun in their finisher move?
14. In T.J. Combo's ending, what did he do?
15. Perform ultra combos can be exciting. Minus whatever number of hits you do to start the ultra combo, how many hits does the ultra combo itself does?
Source: Author Drebin89
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.