Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who created the "Legend of Zelda" series?
2. What was the year that the first "Legend of Zelda" game was released for sale in the United States?
3. Various "Legend of Zelda" characters have made special appearances in a variety of other games. Which of the following games did not feature a "Legend of Zelda" character?
4. Various characters of the "Mario Bros." family have made appearances in some "Legend of Zelda" games. Which of the following games does not foster a home for any of the "Mario Bros." family?
5. Traditionally, Link does not speak in any games. However, in one "Legend of Zelda" game, he has a brief dialogue. What does he say?
6. Do you know Chris Houlihan? He won a Nintendo Power contest and was featured in one of the "Legend of Zelda" games! Which game included this lucky winner?
7. "Oracle of Ages" and "Oracle of Seasons" feature Nayru and Din (respectively) as the maidens in distress. Lucky gals, they get to be saved by the hero... but what about Farore? Does the creator of the series dislike Farore? Why didn't he make a third version to feature her?
8. Forms of "The Legend of Zelda" have been created outside of the video game industry. Which of the following was a form that had never been created?
9. Two "Legend of Zelda" games were so extraordinary that they merited the "Game of the Year" award. Which two games received this?
10. One of the temples of "Ocarina of Time's" soundtrack had to be changed because of religious protests. Which temple underwent this alteration?
Source: Author gman89
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.