Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Audio, audire, audivi, auditus: identify the infinitive out of these four principal parts.
2. The correct present tense, active voice conjugation for "laudo, laudare" is "laudo, laudes, laudet, laudemus, laudetis, laudent."
3. Which of the following is an accusative singular form?
4. Does the preposition "cum" take the ablative or the accusative?
5. What is the correct form of the adjective "bonus, a, um," such that it agrees with the 3rd declension noun "patrem"?
6. What is the present active idicative 2nd person sg. of "sum, esse"?
7. What is the correct 2nd person singular, perfect, active voice form for "traho, trahere, traxi, tractus"?
8. Are the English translations for "hic" and "ille" "this" and "that," respectively?
9. Put the active voice verb "credo" in the passive voice.
10. Finally, select the most accurate and literal translation of this sentence: "Aurelius canem meum in piscinam traxit."
Source: Author jacobite1745
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.