Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the maximum age of someone applying to be a Deputy Marshal?
2. Which of the following is not one of the current listed duties of the U. S. Marshal Service?
3. How many U.S. Marshals are there?
4. How does a U.S. Marshal obtain his position?
5. What document provides for the U.S. Marshals?
6. If something happens to a marshal during his term, how is he replaced?
7. How long is the term for a U.S. Marshal?
8. Who was the first U.S. Marshal killed in the line of duty?
9. How many original marshals were there?
10. What percentage of federal fugitives are apprehended by the U.S. Marshal Service?
Source: Author Pookiepay
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.