Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Before being replaced early in production, which well known Belgian actor was originally cast as the alien known simply as the "Predator" from the 1987 movie of the same name?
2. Most people know that Bob Hope has hosted the Academy Awards the most times, but which star of such fine movies as "When Harry met Sally" (1989) and "City Slickers" (1991) has hosted the second-most?
3. Which of the following "Star Trek" actors has appeared in a variety of commercials since the early 1970s, endorsing video games, automobiles and as the main negotiator for priceline.com?
4. Which actor, who has starred as many dark and unusual characters, got his first film role in "Nightmare on Elm Street"?
5. What "colourful" illness did actress and writer, Molly Weir suffer from as a child?
6. Who is actress Dakota Johnson's famous father?
7. Which American actor shares his name with a 16th century English ballad?
8. Which actress is not from the state of Alabama?
9. Although Jeremy Brett is perhaps most famous for his portrayal of Sherlock Holmes, his first high profile role came in which musical film?
10. EepyBird, a two-man team consisting of Fritz Grobe and Stephen Voltz, is known (well, maybe not well known) for their innovative displays featuring a famously fizzy candy and soda combination. Which soda and candy would this be?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.