Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Bloomsday is held on 16 June, and celebrates James Joyce and his novel "Ulysses", Which city is the main focus?
2. Carol Reed's movie, "The Third Man" (1949), was set and filmed in which post-war city?
3. For over a decade, Siegfried & Roy had the most visited show in which city?
4. The 1997 N64 video game, "GoldenEye 007", had a climax to the main storyline set on which Caribbean island?
5. Donizetti's opera, "Lucia di Lammermoor" is sung in Italian, but set in which country?
6. Tivoli Gardens is an amusement park in which city?
7. One of the Big Four beauty pageants, Miss International has been held at Long Beach, California, in China, and in which other country?
8. High end shoe maker Manolo Blahnik was born in which group of islands?
9. In the Marvel Universe, which great city is home to the Avengers Mansion?
10. What London tube station gives its name to a strange game played on the BBC radio programme "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue"?
Source: Author Upstart3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.