Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Preserved remains of something that was alive in the past
2. Map of a site which further divides an area into small squares
3. Detailed accounts and interpretations of findings at a site
4. Sediment that has been studied and does not contain items of importance
5. Portable object made, modified, or used by humans
6. Dating objects using patterns of tree rings
7. Method used for making stone tools
8. Items placed in burials
9. Date abbreviation
10. Mound that shows the progression of settlements there over time
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.